Preparing morning teas for this week and thought I would try a spin on the typical choc chip cookie. They have a lovely flavour and are crisp on the outside whilst being chewy on the inside.
- 200g of crunchy peanut butter
- 50g of SR flour
- 200g brown sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk choc bits
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease two baking trays and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda and egg in a bowl then stir in choc bits.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared tray. Press lightly with a fork. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Leave to cool on the trays then place into an airtight container.